Chengdu 23 Sichuan Restaurant
Sichuan cuisine is known for its unmistakable portrayal of "spicy" (ma la) dishes. When a person from Sichuan asks someone if they like spicy food, that person should take their answer seriously. In terms of the free use of tropical red peppers, wild peppers and garlic, the natives of China's spiciest province don't joke around. Popular Sichuan dishes include popular dishes that ordinary people eat, characterized by spicy, spicy, spicy, and most importantly numb (tongue numb) - a signature flavor of "cooking machismo.
- Shop: 1
- Purchased: 6 computers, 7 printers
- Advantages of HonorPos system:
- Honorpos supports automatic order taking on platforms, and integrates with third-party platforms such as Ubereat, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
- It supports self-ordering by scanning QR codes, and orders are automatically sent to the kitchen, saving on labor costs.
- It has a powerful order splitting function, supporting various splitting methods.
- The inventory management system allows for effective cost management.
- Other features such as employee clock-in, payroll calculation, report viewing, membership points management, and remote management system provide a comprehensive understanding of the restaurant's operations.
At Chengdu 23, we try our best to accommodate the taste and preferences of diners and adjust the spiciness level. Sometimes this is not possible, as spicy is the original way of preparing the sauce recipe and cannot be changed to reduce later "heat," but we do our best. Please be sure to consult your server to find out what we can do.