Toro is the first restaurant in Kansas City to introduce Poké. Poké, meaning "to slice" or "cut into pieces" in Hawaiian, is a traditional Hawaiian dish made of raw fish slices, vegetables, and flavorful sauces.
The Poke Bowl has been one of the most popular since its introduction in 2017.
- Advantages of HonorPos system:：
- Honorpos supports automatic order taking on platforms, and integrates with third-party platforms such as Ubereat, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
- It supports self-ordering by scanning QR codes, and orders are automatically sent to the kitchen, saving on labor costs.
- It has a powerful order splitting function, supporting various splitting methods.
- The inventory management system allows for effective cost management.
- Other features such as employee clock-in, payroll calculation, report viewing, membership points management, and remote management system provide a comprehensive understanding of the restaurant's operations.